Upcoming Atlanta Events
Atlanta Birth Center Meet and Greets
- A list of upcoming Meet 'n Greets can be found at www.atlantabirthcenter.org/events
- Atlanta Birth Center’s co-founders are reaching out to the community via regular Meet 'n Greets held around the Atlanta metro area to tell people more about birth centers services, which are a safe, satisfying and cost effective alternative to a conventional hospital birth.
- First Wednesday of the month, 7:00pm
- Atlanta Medical Center, 303 Pkwy Dr. NE, Atlanta 30
- Basement-level conference room of the main hospital, through the cafeteria
- Join the midwives of Intown Midwifery every first Wednesday of the month at 7:00pm. Learn about midwifery care, water birth, labor support, insurance coverage, and more. Take a tour of the Labor & Delivery floor.
- Due Maternity 4300 Paces Ferry Road # 476 Atlanta, GA 30339
- Meet the Birth and Postpartum Doulas, Breastfeeding Support, Fatherhood 101, Childbirth Classes, Infant Massage and more.
- Also, meet Lumina Birth doulas.
- Meeting of parents who support holistic family life. This chapter also offers regular playgroups.
- North Fulton Chapter Meetings: All meetings located at Harry's Farmers Market, 1180 Upper Hembree Road, Alpharetta, GA on the Fourth Monday at 7:00pm.
- Foryth County Chapter Meetings: Second Tuesday of each month at 6:30 p.m. at Land of a Thousand Hills Coffee House located at 5095 Post Road in Cumming.
- Mothers discuss their questions and concerns about breastfeeding. They also share the benefits and joys of breast feeding. Babies and children are always welcome.
- La Leche League of Georgia Support Group Meeting Calendar
Health Care Provider-Patient Relationship and Disclaimer: Atlanta Health Alliance (AHA) provides this list of current members for your reference. The AHA is only an intermediary that provides selected Health Care Provider information to patients and potential patients. The consumer retains all responsibility in connection with choosing any Health Care Provider, regardless of whether he or she obtained information about such Health Care Provider through this site. AHA assumes no responsibility or liability for any claims that may result directly or indirectly from the Health Care Provider-Patient relationship, including but not limited to malpractice claims.